Saturday, October 25, 2008

BOOKS On-Line Sites

Just this past week I had occasion to look up access for the classic book "Odyssey" by Homer and did find it online after lots of time researching. Today I found in IPL.org, two great sites that I want to remember where books can be accessed online FREE. Here they are:
This site has over 16,000 books online: http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/
AND this site connects to 3 large databases for books, magazines, and newspapers:
http://www.ipl.org/div/reading/
Great treasures on the IPL webpage. It also includes:
The entire collection of William Shakespeare's plays are available online in IPL webpage as well, which can be helpful for students who are working on homework but don't always carry all the books they need with them.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Just out of curiousity, did you try Google Books for this? I did a quick search and it appears to be there in full-text, and I'm assuming all of Shakespeare's works are as well . . . but you might be looking for something different, I'm not sure . . .